1. The registrar and the contact details of the registry administrator
RE Motors Oy Ab
Business ID: 2096100-1
Phone: 06 7811902
2. Name of the register
RE Motors Oy's online store customer register
3. The purpose of processing personal data - WHAT IS MY PERSONAL data USED FOR?
We collect personal information that you send to us when, for example, you register as a customer of our online store, subscribe to products, subscribe to a newsletter or contact our customer service. RE Motors' online store uses customer register information to process and deliver e-commerce orders and to provide information related to customer relationship management. The information is also used for e-commerce development and marketing purposes.
Personal information is used:
• Customer service
• Delivery, processing and archiving of orders
• Development of RE Motors' e-commerce operations and services
• Improving the customer experience
• For analytical and statistical purposes
• To produce more personalized targeted content and marketing
• To prevent abuse
• To provide better customer service
4. Data content of the register - What information is collected about me?
We collect the following personal information:
• Information provided by the user or personally identifiable
• Contacts, such as Name, Address, E-mail address, Phone numbers
• Payment information, including credit agreements and other billing information
• Derived from service usage and analytics
• Purchase history e.g. ordered products and their price information
• Delivery information, such as the selected delivery method and delivery address
Your personal information is always processed primarily within RE Motors. We use partners to provide our services, in which case our partners also process personal information. Our processors include: payment service providers (Paytrail), software and system service providers and postal services (eg Posti smartship service / Matkahuolto). Providing identification, contact and payment information is mandatory when purchasing remotors.fi via the Internet.
5. Regular sources of information - What data is collected?
The information stored in the register is obtained from the customer in connection with the order, by e-mail, agreements, login information and other situations in which the customer discloses his information.
6. Regular transfers of data and transfers of data outside the EU or the EEA
Data will not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA. We disclose some information to third parties if it is necessary, for example, for the delivery or payment of the order.
We provide information to the following third parties:
• For Analytics and Statistics Partners (Google Analytics)
• To the carrier, if the chosen delivery method is transport to the pick-up point, the nearest post office or the destination (Posti, Matkahuolto)
• When paying with a payment card (Paytrail)
• To the lender, when the customer chooses the credit company's invoice or installment as the method of payment
7. Data subject's rights - What rights do I have?
Data protection law guarantees you certain rights to ensure that the protection of fundamental privacy is respected. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the contact person listed in 1..
You have a right:
• Right to inspect personal information - You may also request copies of personal information we have collected from us. In this case, send us a signed written request for personal data by post.
• Right to withdraw consent
• Right to rectify data
• Right to delete your information - You can ask us to delete personal information about you, unless it is necessary to keep it, for example according to the Accounting Act.
• Right to restrict processing
• Right to object to the processing of personal data
• Right to refer the matter to the supervisory authority
8. Exercise of Rights
To exercise your rights above, please contact the registrar using the contact details provided in step 1. We may ask you for any additional information necessary to verify your identity. We will take action on your request if we have no legitimate reason not to comply with your request. If you feel that the processing of your personal data is in conflict with applicable law, you can complain to the data protection authority. In Finland, the supervisory authority is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, whose contact information and instructions can be found at www.tietosuoja.fi.
9. Registry security and data retention
The register is handled with care and the data is protected adequately.
Protection of the processing of personal data
Only those who are entitled to it for their work can access the register. Only designated RE Motors personnel have access to customer system information. System users have personal IDs and passwords. Staff may use customer system information only as required by the assignment. Persons using the register are bound by professional secrecy. In addition to employees, online service administrators also have access to the personal register. A data processing agreement has been entered into with the web service operators, which defines how they can process the data.
Retention period of personal data
Personal data will be kept in the customer register until the end of the customer relationship or for as long as required by law.
Purchase data retention period
In accordance with the Accounting Act in force, the supporting material shall be kept for six years from the beginning of the following calendar year following the end of the financial year.
Website technical security
Our website is built to be secure. We use a secure SSL connection, firewalls and login to the site is behind passwords and usernames. The site is regularly updated, which strengthens the security of the site.
10. Additional information
The customer can also terminate their customer account at any time and request remotors.fi to delete their own data by contacting our customer service at info(@)remotors.fi.
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us using the contact details provided in section 1.